Thursday, July 8, 2010

Its been ages since i blogged last. I injured my shoulder, losing all feeling in my right arm and hand. That sent my team of cancer doctors into a melt down, hoping it wasnt caused by a tumor. I've had 2 months of MRI, CT scan, bone scan, ultrasounds,xrays...I'm on massive doses of morphine as the pain is horrendous (see Brachial neuritis) and i can barely exist. We are off to Japan on 1 September, so I need to get this better.

I sleep when I can so, i sleep on the sofa for a couple hours at a time when my meds are at their best.

Of course Mallory and Peter and Sam have been wonderful, looking after my every need, i thank god every day for each of them.

Having gone thru cancer, now this, i know i am ready to get on with life...bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment