Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cancer, the gift that keeps on giving

Wow, I've had such a tiring time, thousands of doctor appointments, tests, blood letting, you name it but in the end the results all came back the same. After 33 months of good health i once more have cancer. I have cancer in cells in the lymph node in my shoulder, pressing on my brchial plexus and causing me massive pain. I also have cancer cells in 7 of my other lymph nodes, cancer on my chest wall and some small growths in my liver. I have been put back on chemo (Zeloda), as well as on loads and loads of pain killers...although i have still ended up at the hospital on a morphine drip on 3 occassions.

In the exact opposite direction, I am simply over the moon, my baby Mallory and her wonderful partner Sam are expecting their first baby in April, I am so happy for them, no baby could have 2 more loving and devoted parents...(or grandparents)

No comments:

Post a Comment