Monday, January 25, 2010

AUSTRALIA DAY 2010

I had a great day yesterday, doing the Donner Day for the christmas group ACAC...
today i'm slothing around a bit, too much pain in my arm, and its been a mess with Peter working then not working, then working this morning which has turned out to be all day...

I was hoping to have the laundry finished but can't until Peter is here to do a few little jobs. I guess it will be the weekend before it is really done. I will be moving onto the ensuite, then masterbed but i've run out of room, all my bins are totally full...so i'm stuck until bins are empty on Thursday.

I have a doctors appointment in the morning, then i have some book work to do, my shopping list, menu for the week and i want to put together a decor shopping book...to take with me when i go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment