Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to work

The weekend is over. We spent most of it collecting firewood, about 4 1/2 ton of it. I figure we need about 20ton to get us through the winter so there will be more collecting yet before winter starts.
Tomorrow I have some shopping to do, but when I get home I really want to finish decluttering the laundry. I have a carrot cake and some anzac bikkies to cook, maybe another cake to get us through the week. I've been putting some thought into the gardens, but I need to get the inside of the house more under control before I put too much effort into the outside. I've bought a book on Amazon on landscaping so I'm hoping that will help when it comes.

Tuesday is Australia Day, it means BBQ, Beach and alcohol to most, to me its Tuesday.

I'm going to post some photo's tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment