Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEW YEAR

Well, i thought i knew what i was going to write, then i read what i wrote same time last year and its the same....I guess i didnt do any of the things i wanted too. I'm still doing what i've always done and I'm still getting what I've always got...NOT THIS TIME...
I start a new beginning tomorrow...I have redone my cards (SHE), I have a brand new diary to keep my on track. I might not have the contacts I want but I am hoping I can cultivate some contacts here, I want to contact myself, my pets, my house and my garden.
Tomorrow I will begin by cleaning the front veranda, and decluttering the ensuite. I will take pics of the dresser in the ensuite and put it on ebay. I will do my basic cleaning routine plus maybe a couple small jobs that really need it. After that I'm attacking my sewing room so I might be able to make contact with my creative side.

I also vow to blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment